Your Guide to Skin Health with CNP Laboratory
NEW TO SINGAPORE BUT WITH A WELL RESPECTED NAME IN KOREA : COSMECEUTICAL BRAND, CNP LABORATORY IS HERE
CNP Laboratory is born out of the expertise of 50 dermatologists from CNP Aesthetic clinic, these experts understand the importance and need for good after-treatment home care for various skin care / problem skin issues.
All products in the CNP Laboratory brand range have been subjected to stringent verification systems and years of research. What’s more, these products have been tested on actual skin conditions as well as subject to safety, efficacy and quality tests. New CNP Laboratory products may well take some time to hit the shelves but, this is because they have to meet all necessary tests before we can get our hands on them : good things come to those who wait!
So, after waiting for this brand to come over to Singapore, we are really excited to see the first wave of products at Guardian Health & Beauty stores. Within this first batch of CNP Laboratory products to Singapore, we find only products which are specific to our tropical climate and these fit ideally with our needs to protect our skin, maintain good skin conditions and promote a year round radiant skin.
Here’s a little run down on what is the content of this first wave of CNP Laboratory products to hit Singapore:-
3-Step Basic Skincare range for two skin types and differing skin conditions:-
- A-Clean : Dermatologists recommend this for the balance of oily skin to normal skin. With a Purifying Foaming Cleanser, Active Freshener Toner and All Control Moisturiser, this range is perfect for those needing to balance excess sebum and will clear up clogged pores without stripping the son of its natural pH level. Scientific and actual skin tests prove that 95% of patients show less oily skin in just 4 weeks.
- Dual Balance : Perfect balance for combination to normal skin. When a person’s skin type is combination, they may see oiliness around the T-zone yet some normal to dry areas around the U-zone, this range is the perfect choice to balance and improve these skin conditions. With a Dual Balance anti-oily toner that will gently exfoliate and control oiliness, a Dual Balance Waterlock T/U serum that will control oiliness and give moisture at the same time and finally, the Dual Balance Waterlock Moist Cream that will lift skin’s hydration level while locking in moisture too. Scientific and actual skin tests prove that, after just 4 weeks, patients saw a 30% increase in hydration levels while also experiencing a 30 decrease in oiliness.
Cleansing choices include:-
- Cleansing Perfecta – this cleanser is targeted at all skin types to remove even the most stubborn makeup – BB creams, waterproof foundations and sun creams – we know that, when left unnoticed, the stubborn makeup that lingers on skin will clog pores thus giving major skin problems. CNP Laboratory Cleansing Perfecta will thoroughly remove all traces, is mineral oil-free and will not strip the skin of its natural pH level. We have been using this for the past 3 weeks and see a marked difference in our skin condition – pores are thoroughly cleansed thus are less visible to the naked eye. Also, with sensitive skin, this Cleansing Perfecta does not irritate or leave us with surface spots which some cleansers do.
- Daily Peeling Foam – when we hear ‘peeling’ we consider this to be quite a major procedure and certainly not something we want to subject our skin to on a daily basis. However, CNP Laboratory have developed this mild peeling foam which contains the CNP Patented Anti-Irritant Complex that is so gently it really can be used daily even on sensitive skin issues such as acne or skin allergies.
Masks & Patch choices:-
- The Quick Soothing SOS Mask consists of 2 steps; step 1 is an intensive soothing ampule that will reduce skin redness and reduce skin’s sensitivity, step 2 is the microfiber mask that accelerates skin absorption and delivers intensive treatment. This SOS Mask is perfect to combat the effects of external factors like stress, air-pollution and UV rays.
- Two step Power Brightening D-Day Mask will give dull skin a boost and promote a healthy glow while also improving elasticity and preventing skin from sagging. The ampule at step 1 will brighten skin while the step 2 mask will deliver the intensive treatment.
- Hydrogel Eye Lifting Patch is a vitamin C intensive eye treatment enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen and Vitamin E. The cooling eye-patch will improve circulation under the eye to give dull looking eyes more life. Dermatologists tip – chill the patch before use.
Three choices of Ampule for every skin’s need:-
- Propolis Energy Ampule – To be honest, our absolute favourite from the whole CNP Laboratory range! This ampule does it all – tired looking eyes are revived by mixing a trop of ampule to eye cream, dry skin is relieved and this ampule can even be applied over makeup when an extra boost is needed after a long day in the air-conditioned office, the traveller (either onboard flight or flying to cold climates) will protect and maintain picture perfect skin also. The honey essence contained in this ampule has wonderful antioxidant and moisture giving properties while the hyaluronic acid helps maintain firm healthy glowing skin.
- Mugener Ampule – Skin redness will be relieved, blemished skin is calmed and sensitive skin is soothed thanks to this ampule which fights off the free radicals.
- The whitening essence vitamin C in this Vita-Solution Whitening Ampule penetrates deep into the derma layers of the skin and brightens skin tone while adding a glow too. Dermatologists tip – mix Vita-Solution Whitening Ampule with toner and spray after cleansing the face.
Do not forget the Sun Care:-
- Omega Perfection Sunblock (SPF50+/PA+++) – A powerful, long lasting, water and sand-resistant sunblock that moisturizes and protects the skin from prolonged exposure to UV rays, prevent redness and irritation. With Zinc Oxide to soothe, protect and heal the skin, we are protected from UVA and UVB rays with an invisible second skin. We personally like the texture and application of this sunblock which makes for a perfect makeup primer. The light and silky texture gives an even application and works as a wonderful smoothing makeup primer, resists sweat and sebum, while keeping pores looking minimized and fresh. Of course Omega Perfection Sunblock is hypoallergenic: No parabens, additives or artificial colourings, artificial fragrance, benzeophenone and mineral oil.
- Tone-up Protection Sun (SPF 42 / PA+++) – this is no ordinary sun cream! This sun care will protect skin from UVA & UVB rays, control oiliness and brighten skin at the same time. The formulation contains oil absorbing powder which controls oiliness, prevents excessive shine and gives a powdery smooth finish. The deep seawater is rich in minerals and amino acids that help maintain and lock in moisture. We find this Tone-up Protection Sun care to give a perfect base for makeup and liken it to a wonderful primer and makeup base.
One of the CNP Laboratory Star Products:-
- Anti-Pore Black Head Clear Kit
One set consists of 2 masks – the first mask will gently dissolve blackhead sebum and help lift unseen sebum to the surface of the skin. Leave for 10-15 minutes and, for the very best and most perfect results, use the provided cotton bud to fully remove blackheads. Step 2 and mask number 2 contains witch hazel extract known for its strong astringent pore tightening qualities as well as Zinc PCA (Zinc Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid) that controls sebum and improves the appearance of pores. We have tried this out and are pleasantly surprised with the results, not only do the pores on the nose area look cleaner and reduced, the touch test also reveals a much smoother surface to a once (slightly) bumpy surface. This product gets a huge thumbs up from us!
CNP Laboratory is now available online at CNP website or at selected Guardian Health & Beauty stores island wide:
|Bedok Central||CityLink Mall||Jem®||North Point Mall||313@Somerset|
|Bedok Mall||Compass Point||Jurong Point||Paragon||Takashimaya S.C|
|Bugis Junction||Eastpoint Mall||Kallang Sport Hub||Parkway Parade||190 Toa Payoh|
|Causeway Point||Great World City||Lot One||Plaza Singapura||United Square|
|Centre Point||Holland Shopping Centre||Marina Bay Sands||Raffles Place||Vivocity|
|Century Square||ION Orchard||NEX||Seletar Mall||Westgate|
Related Articles :-
- True Skin Expert for Healthy Skin: CNP Laboratory (martiniblanc.com)