SKYLINE LUGE AT SENTOSA GETS A HUGE FACELIFT
With nine years of operational service under its belt, Skyline Luge Sentosa recently received a huge facelift and is set to remain a true favourite and popular attraction to locals and tourists alike.
Our Editor Clare Victoria and her two sons were among the invited media to see the changes and experience this unique outdoor family attraction for ourselves.
– The upgraded Jungle track sports RGB LED lighting fixtures making for a visually arresting ride.
– It is true that ONCE IS NEVER ENOUGH and now, all eager riders, can enjoy a more efficient turnover with the additional track to end off their Luge ride and ‘get set’ for the next thrilling descent.
– The additional ticketing counters can now service high volumes of customer traffic and shorten overall waiting time.
– With an emphasis on the comforts of guests, Skyline Luge has expanded its seating area and increased sheltered space as well as providing facilities that make the site accessible and handicap-friendly (ticket counter height, width of queue lines and layout of walkways).
Clare and her boys, Ed & Elli set flight on the 320-metre Skyline where they enjoyed fabulous views over the new improved Skyline Luge as well as the beautiful Sentosa scenery. They then went on to enjoy some high-adrenelin fun on the 3-wheeled gravity ride.
What did Clare and her boys think to Skyline Luge on Sentosa…?
Clare : “It is most definitely an impressive site and the facelift makes for a fabulous improvement. A Wonderful ‘fun for all the family attraction’ on Sentosa.”
Edward : “Epic! Can we come and ride again please Mum?”
Elliott : “The luge was awesome, I liked going fast and I want to come again and race with my Dad”
We highly recommend, weather you’ve taken the Skyline Luge ride previously or not, to go along and check out its new look and what better time to enjoy than this June! For the month of June Students can enjoy a special promotion price at only $8 for one luge ride and one skyline ride (UP$15). Simply flash their student ID from Monday to Friday and get set for some revved up high-adrenalin fun.
Improvements that make this such an extensive upgrade are:-
– Upgraded Jungle Luge track
– 8 ticketing counters added
– 4 photo counters added
– sheltered area increased by 500%
– handicapped-friendly layout
– new viewing gallery (corporate event space)
– new F&B kiosk added
– office space expanded by 700%
– maintenance office expanded by approximately 500%
‘Luge License’ – Membership
If Bubba (and you) really cannot get enough of the Skyline Luge then sign up for one of the Membership packages.
‘Luge License’ Membership has 2 packages on offer :-
1. individuals at $50 per year
2. Family of 4 at $120 per year
Members benefits include:-
1 luge and sky ride combo at $6 (UP$15)
express queue access
up to 25% off merchandise (except promo items)
Application can be instantly done at any ticket counter.
SKYLINE LUGE SENTOSA has ticket counters situated at Siloso Beach and Imbiah Lookout.
For more information, please visit skylineluge.com
Please LIKE the official Facebook page at facebook.com/skylinelugesentosa