SHOW YOUR LOVE AND SAY THANK YOU MOM WITH P&G INSTAGRAM CAMPAIGN
Last week we celebrated Mother’s Day and, as part of P&G’s ‘Thank You Mom’ campaign, we saw the Special Olympics Singapore Athletes saying huge Thank You’s to their Moms at a gathering that announced P&G’s partnership with NTUC FairPrice for this heartwarming campaign that kicked off over Mother’s Day weekend.
Held at NTUC FairPrice Kallang Wave, we were honoured to attend this heartwarming gathering which showed that, contrary to popular belief that Asians are reserved and unexpressive, these days parents are a lot more open in expressing their love for their children through hugging and kissing.
As a big supporter of loving families, P&G’s ‘Thank You, Mom’ campaign, well known for tear-jerking viral videos, will showcase artistes and influencers in Singapore saying ‘Thank You’ to their moms and showing some dreaded PDA (public displays of affection)!
#LoveSongsforMom is an ambitious project as part of the ‘Thank You, Mom’ campaign, to produce a crowd-sourced song created from a compilation of influencer and public contributions, that will spread the word about #ThankYouMomSG. Influencers share a photo post with a caption expressing their love and gratitude to their moms using the hashtags #ThankYouMomSG and #LoveSongsforMom. Their captions are then turned into 15-second original Instavideo clips by music artistes, acknowledging the special place moms have in our lives.
The influencers / artistes who have participated in this campaign so far include:
· Joshua Tan (@joshuatwe13), actor best known for his role as Ken Chow in popular local movie ‘Ah Boys to Men’
· Sara Wee (@sara53a), lead singer of local band 53A and enthusiastic yogi
· Liv Lo (@livvlo), FLY Entertainment artiste and model
· Tay Kexin (@kexintay), up and coming local singer-songwriter
· Daphne Khoo (@deekhoo), singer and radio DJ on Power 98FM
· Jaime Lee (@thepaperbunny), founder of The Paper Bunny
· Samantha Cheok (@savoirsam), fashion and lifestyle blogger
Join the #ThankYouMomSG campaign
- Snap a picture of you and your Mom and share on Instagram using hashtags #ThankYouMomSG and #LoveSongsforMom
- Add a caption that expresses / acknowledges the special place your Mom has in your life and your heart.
This campaign is open for public participation now until Monday, 25th May 2015. Captions submitted via instagram using the above hashtags will be shortlisted for compilation in the final song.