The Bubble Tea Factory, Singapore and Southeast Asia’s first immersive bubble tea wonderland opens its doors to the public today. Featuring more than ten multisensory installations across its 7000sqft space, one can look forward to a bubble tea feast for the senses.
Start off with a walk through the Enchanted Forest of larger-than-life LED straws; lounge under the tea-scented upside down boba trees in the Blue Coral Utapoioca; bounce like a boba in an XXL BBT; swim in a Pearl Pit of 100,000 taro-bly cute pearls; and end off with a ride through the milk-tea way on Air BBT – there are plenty of bubble-tea highlights to look forward to!
10 THINGS TO DO at the Bubble Tea Factory
- TAKE CUTE Instagram Selfie using the Boba Bae Filter.
- SLURP UP and dig into experimental treats at the wonderland.
- SHOP exclusive Boba inspired merchandise.
- TRAVELl in luxury through a Milk-Tea Way.
- SWIM in a bathtub filled with Boba Bae Dollars.
- Do a HANDSTAND at Bubble Tea Utapioca.
- Stand a chance to WIN tea-rrific prizes.
- DIVE into a pearl pit with more than 100,000 ‘pearls’.
- Hashtag #TBTFSG to COLLECT printouts of fun snaps.
- Check out the Walkway of HAPPINESS.
Venue: SCAPE (2 Orchard Link, Singapore 239978)
Date: 19 October to 18 December 2019
Operational Hours: 4pm to 10pm (weekday) | 10am to 10pm (weekend)
Ticketing: $24 on weekday | $28 on weekend (each ticket includes a one-time entry into The Bubble Tea Factory, a cup of bubble tea accompanied by bubble tea-inspired treats, and an exclusive Boba Booster Pack.
Ticketing website: https://www.thebubbleteafactory.co/tickets
- $18 on weekday | $23 on weekend (opening special for 20 October to 3 November)
- UOB card members enjoy $2 off all The Bubble Tea Factory admission tickets
- UOB YOLO card members enjoy $4 off all The Bubble Tea Factory admission tickets