OUR CHOICE OF 5 SHORT FAMILY BREAKS FOR SUMMER
Summer time, the occasion for the whole family to take a well-earned break together. With endless destinations, a world full of choices and sometimes only a short break can be had, how do we choose the perfect place for our family summer break? Here, we put forward 5 ideas that are definitely worth considering for your short family break for summer 2015.
MO KID’S CAMP RETURNS TO MANDARIN ORIENTAL, SANYA THIS SUMMER
The popular MO Kid’s Camp will return to Mandarin Oriental, Sanya for a sixth consecutive year, in July and August.
Providing fun-filled days in the Sanya sunshine for children aged 4-12, the resort’s professional recreation team has designed thrilling activities, including snorkelling, coral craft making, and CoCo’s Great Treasure Hunt, that allow children to get close to, and learn about, the natural world around them.
Families with children wishing to enjoy the camp can take advantage of the resort’s exclusive Family Fun Package. With rates beginning at CNY 1,652 per night, this package includes:
- 15% off MO Kid’s Camp during stay
- Daily Breakfast in Pavilion Restaurant for two
- One family lunch by the pool (two adults and two children)
- Special kid’s amenities upon arrival
- Complimentary extra bed for children
- Use of fully-supervised kid’s club for children aged 12 or below
- Daily activities for kids, including Little Chef cooking classes
- Complimentary two-hour babysitting
Offer subject to 15% service charge and CNY 11 city tax per person per night. Valid from 1 July to 31 August 2015. Minimum three nights stay required. Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel directly on +86 (898) 8820 9999, or through Mandarin Oriental’s worldwide sales and reservations offices or the Group’s direct on-line reservations service HERE.
THE EXCELSIOR, HONG KONG FAMILY FIESTA PACKAGE
Located in the heart of the entertainment and shopping district in Causeway Bay, The Excelsior, Hong Kong is located just 40 minutes by MTR from Hong Kong International Airport. The Excelsior, Hong Kong has prepared the perfect package to allow the entire family to enjoy a fun day at Ocean Park and a shopping spree at luxury shopping mall, Lee Gardens.
The Excelsior, Hong Kong’s Summer Family Fiesta package is priced at HKD 1,580* per night and includes:
- One night’s accommodation in a Superior room
- Complimentary Ocean Park tickets for two adults
- Complimentary lunch or dinner buffet at Café on the 1st for children aged 12 or below when dining together with one adult guest
- Welcome fruits and drinks
- Lee Gardens Shopping Privileges:
o 10% discount on regular-priced items at mothercare, Wise-Kids and Barroco at Lee Gardens Two
o Receive a ‘Lee Gardens travel adaptor’ with any purchase worth HKD 2,000 or more.
o Receive a special gift set with any purchase worth HKD 4,000 or above at Gusella children’s shoes.
- Enjoy a special supplement of HKD 200 for an upgrade to a Superior Side Harbour View Room, HKD 400 for a Deluxe Harbour View Room or HKD 500 for an upgrade to an Executive Floor room with exclusive access to the Executive Lounge.
* Rates are subject to 10% service charge, with a minimum of two consecutive nights’ stay. Offer is valid from now till 31 August 2015, subject to availability. All bookings must be guaranteed by credit card.
Room reservations can be made by contacting the hotel’s reservations hotline on: +852 2837 6840, by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the hotel’s direct on-line reservations service HERE .
CHILD’S PLAY AT ANGSANA LAGUNA, PHUKET
Sandy beach just a hop and skip away by the Andaman Sea, Angsana Laguna Phuket is pitch-perfect for families taking a short break this summer. Throughout the month of July and August, your little ones can be kept entertained with ‘Quest Camp’ where energetic staff lead an array of adventurous activities such as building camp fires and learning about sea conservation. Meanwhile, parents can enjoy the resort’s large free-form pool, treat themselves to invigorating Thai massage or take a leisurely bike ride around the surrounding tropical parkland. What’s more, children can dine for free at the resort’s restaurants as well as enjoy complimentary golf and selected excursions when accompanied by an adult.
Reservations and enquiries can be directed HERE.
LIVE FOR FAMILY FUN PACKAGE AT ANGSANA BINTAN
Nature lovers, beach lovers and families who live for fun can enjoy a fun-filled weekend (8th to 9th August 2015) on the sandy shores at Angsana Bintan. The Live for Family Fun package starts at USD$320 per night in a One Bedroom Suite and includes:-
- Daily breakfast for up to two adults and two children
- Return land transfer by coach from Bintan ferry terminal and the resort
- Children below 12 years old dine for free
- Complimentary extra bed or baby cot upon request
- One 90 minute spa treatment for two adults
- A non-motorised water sport for two adults and two children
To check out terms and conditions, make reservation and enquiries click HERE.
FIVE-NIGHT BONDING AND BALANCE AT SAMUJANA, KOH SAMUI
Tailored specifically for families seeking a destination to relax and spend quality time together, Samujana in Koh Samui is offering the perfect short family break. The five-night Bonding and Balance package will take families to Samujana’s luxury villa estate (3 to 8-bedroom villas), includes a private chef throughout the stay and activities.
Samujana ‘Bonding & Balance’ package:-
- Based on a minimum of five nights stay
- Available as an add-on to existing villa bookings
- Includes two (2) of the following activities:-
- A family Muay Thai Boxing session
- A family kayaking excursion
- A family Thai cooking class
- Elephant ride experience and waterfall adventure
- Booking period, blackout period to be considered, for more information, click HERE or email : email@example.com
(Photo Credit @ ANGSANA LAGUNA, PHUKET : booking.com / @ ANGSANA BINTAN and main image : Bintan Resorts)