The March Holidays are here again and we’ve compiled a short list to last you for the 9 days of March madness!
KIDS EAT FOR FREE AT JAMIE’S ITALIAN
- Date: valid from 13 March to 14 April 2017, on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Only at both Jamie’s Italian Forum and Jamie’s Italian VivoCity restaurants.
- For reservations: please visit http://www.jamiesitalian.sg/ for an online booking or call +65 6733 5500 (Jamie’s Italian VivoCity) or +65 6655 7676 (Jamie’s Italian Forum).
INDOOR FUN AT Hi-5 PLAYTIME WITH THE CHATTERBOX ‘LIVE’ SHOW
- Date: 11 – 19 March 2017 (daily except Monday).
- Time: 2pm & 7pm (Tuesday – Friday); 1pm, 4pm & 7pm (Saturday & Sunday).
- Venue: City Square Mall, Level 1 Atrium.
- With a minimum spending of $50*, shoppers can redeem a pass for the Meet & Greet session one hour prior to each show at the Level 2 Customer Service Counter. Grab them quickly though, as there are only 50 passes per session!
INDOOR TSUM-SATIONAL ADVENTURE FUN
- Plaza Singapura, 3-12 March: ‘Power ‘Em by watching Disney Tsum Tsum characters come to life on the hour.
- Tampines Mall, 8-21 March: Race ‘Em against time in the Disney Tsum Tsum Tomica car race.
- Junction 8 and Sembawang Shopping Centre, 13-19 March: Challenge ‘Em and complete the Ninja Castle obstacle.
- Bukit Panjang Plaza, 18-19 March: Tsum Tsum Playland with fun-filled game stations and workshops.
- Star Vista, 20-26 March: Pop ‘Em and use your pedal power to light up Disney Tsum Tsum characters.
- CapitaStar members: collect exclusive TSUM TSUM huggables during this period with a minimum spend of $180. For more information, please visit www.capitalandmallasia.com.sg/tsumtsum.
ACT 3 DRAMA ACADEMY MARCH HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS
- Date: 13 to 26 March 2017.
- Venue: ACT 3 Drama Academy, 126 Cairnhill Road, ONE-TWO-SIX Cairnhill Arts Centre, Singapore 229707.
- To register for ACT 3 workshops: please visit www.act3international.com.sg, call ACT 3 Drama Academy at +65-6735-9986 or email at [email protected]
OUTDOOR FUN AT ART ZOO
- Date: 3 to 26 March 2017, Monday – Friday (5pm – 11pm) | Saturday – Sunday (2pm – 11pm).
- Venue: The Float @ Marina Bay.
- Ticket price: S$15 per person, S$50 for a group of 4 (for online sales click HERE). S$15 per person, S$54 for a group of 4 (onsite).
- For more information, please visit www.artzoo.sg.
UNLEASH THE CREATIVITY WITH PLAY-DOH KITCHEN CREATION WORKSHOPS
AND PLAY-DOH CHEF JUNIOR COMPETITION
A week of fun and imagination with PLAY-DOH Kitchen Creations Workshops awaits kids as they unleash their creativity with PLAY-DOH Kitchen Creations. From sculpting ingredients to creating an entire dish, your child will unleash their inner cooking talent! As a finale, your child stands a chance to compete in the PLAY-DOH Chef Junior Competition on 19th March, whipping up “delicious” masterpieces with only one ingredient needed – creativity! Attractive prizes include a family trip to Bali, mall vouchers and PLAY-DOH hampers!
- Date: 13th – 19th March 2017, Monday – Saturday.
- Time: Monday – Friday (2pm – 9pm) | Saturday (12pm – 9pm).
- Venue: Parkway Parade, Basement Atrium, 80 Marine Parade Rd, Singapore 449269.
- Workshop: 45 minute held every hour (age 3 – 10 years old). Spend a minimum of S$50 at Parkway Parade.
*Max 2 same-day combined receipts. Limited slots available for each session. Registration on first-come-first-serve basis.*Schedules of workshops are subject to change without prior notice.
FUNTIME AT EXPLORER KID
To read more, please visit littlemisshoney.com.
- AMK Hub, #04-02 AMK Hub, 53 Ang Mo Kio 3, Singapore 569933 | Tel. +65 6582 3326.
- Downtown East, E! Hub @Downtown East, 3rd Floor, Downtown East, 1 Pasir Ris Close, Singapore 519599 | Tel: +65 6589 1668.
- For more information, please visit Explorer Kid Facebook Page.
FUN TIME AT FARMS
To read more, please visit coffeeandtoastmama.wordpress.com.
- Address: FARMART CENTRE, 67 Sungei Tengah Road, Singapore 699008 | Tel: +65 6767 0070 | Fax: +65 6767 4756.
- For more information, please visit www.farmart.com.sg.
To read more, please visit youngsmarties.com.
- Fire Station Open house (except for Jurong Island Fire Station): every Saturday from 9.00 am to 11.00 am.
- For more information, please visit www.scdf.gov.sg.