WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW : VISITING ALIVE MUSEUM SINGAPORE
Alive Museum Singapore is currently the 15th branch of the world’s largest chain of such an entertainment concept. We want you to get the most out of your visit and enjoy some quality family time having fun with amazing 4D art works. Here is everything you need to know about visiting Alive Museum Singapore and enjoying the Alive Museum concept.
ABOUT ALIVE MUSEUM
- Alive Museum opened in 2009 and is the original 4D visual illusion museum from South Korea.
- Alive Museum is the world’s largest chain of such an entertainment concept where 4D art comes alive with clever paining, shading and drawing techniques.
- Alive Museum currently has 8 branches in South Korea, 3 in China and one in each Thailand, Vietnam and Turkey.
- All artworks are hand painted and handcrafted by Alive Museum’s own team of talented artists.
- Alive Museum incorporates 3D Art, Digital Art and Object Art, all of which interact with visitors, change their perceptions and warp their physical world.
- Alive Museum is for all the family – young and young at heart!
ABOUT ALIVE MUSEUM SINGAPORE
- Alive Museum Singapore spans more than 10,000 sq ft.
- Visitors queue in sheltered air-conditioned comfort,
- Alive Museum features over 80 masterpieces, of which 11 or locally themed and unique to Singapore. Art works that come Alive at the Museum include:-
- Thumbelina’s world,
- The mythical creature – the unicorn,
- Framed with Marilyn Monroe,
- Penguins of Madagascar,
- Free WiFi for instant picture sharing on all your favourite social media platforms.
- Exclusive Alive Museum merchandise on sale (such as t-shirts and photo frames).
- To ensure you get that ‘head-turning’ and perfect shot, Pose Points and Photo Point icons are located at each art exhibit so visitors can both pose and have their photographer stand in just the right spot to achieve the best and most realistic pictures.
- Alive Museum is located inside Suntec City Mall, one of the largest malls in Singapore so visitors to Alive Museum will find a wide selection of dining options close by.
- Alive Museum is open from 10am to 10pm daily (last admission at 9pm)
- Allow 1 hour 30 minutes for a visit to Alive Museum Singapore
- Ticket prices for Alive Museum are set at $25 (adults) and $20 (children 3-12 years)Ticket promotion : now until 31st August 2015, visitors can enjoy the buy two tickets and get one free promotion. This promotion is valid with purchase of every two full-priced adult tickets in conjunction with the SG50 Singapore 50th Birthday Celebrations.
GETTING TO ALIVE MUSEUM SINGAPORE
- Alive Museum Singapore is located at Suntec City #03-372 (between towers 3 & 4)
- Visitors can easily access Alive Museum via public transport. There is a direct sheltered linkway access from Promenade MRT station (CC4 on the Circle Line), as well as conveniently located taxi stands, bus stops and designated drop-off and pick-up point for tour bus or coaches.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER WHEN VISITING ALIVE MUSEUM
- DO NOT FORGET YOUR CAMERA – You will want to capture lots and lots of photo memories!
For more information or to make group bookings at Alive Museum Singapore, please visit Alive Museum HERE