WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC AND PHYSIOTHERAPY
As our modern society grows at a breakneck speed, more individuals are forced to lead busy lifestyles in hectic environments – even the younger generations are not spared! While more professionals are spending extended hours in front of their computers to accommodate employers’ increasing demands, our kids are facing their own classroom battles; killer schedules, endless homework – even schoolbags that weigh more than their body weight!
- What is Chiropractic and Physiotherapy?
Both Chiropractic and Physiotherapy are the most-recognised non-drug, non-invasive therapies available. While Chiropractic is performed by hand, Physiotherapy uses a combination of electro-current treatments and stretching exercises using modern gymnasium equipment.
- Symptoms in children that Chiropractic or Physiotherapy can help with:-
- Neck & Back pains,
- Posture problems,
- Sports injuries,
- Uneven hips
- Headaches & migraines,
- Digestive issues
- Sleep problems
- Birth trauma
- Ear infections
- Symptoms in adults that Chiropractic or Physiotherapy can help with:-
- Knee & Ankle injuries
- Arm & Leg pain
- Shoulder & Neck pains
- Headaches & Migraines
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscle Spasms
- Pre-natal care
- Sports injuries
- What happens during first consultation with the chiropractor?
Visiting a chiropractor is much the same as visiting any other healthcare provider with a set procedure to be followed to ensure the appropriate treatment(s) is prescribed:-
- The Chiropractic Doctors and therapeutic professionals will examine your current body condition.
- A complete analysis of your main complains and trouble spots will be performed to determine proper joint function and positioning.
- Either Chiropractic treatment(s) or Physiotherapy will be recommended depending on your existing physical conditions.
- Chiropractic adjustments are utilized when deemed necessary, for the purpose of restoring functions, strength, balance and overall health.
- After your adjustments, the doctor will re-evaluate your initial physical condition, and determine your subsequent treatment options.
This information was provided to BubbaMama by Dr Dave Mc Clintock, Doctor of Chiropractic at Natural Healings.
Natural Healings offer Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Rehab Therapy and Sports Message.
To learn more about Natural Healings, please click HERE
4 Natural Healings outlets, Chinatown Point, Jurong CPF Building, Novena Specialist Centre and Parkway Parade.