Batam’s first 5-star villa resort, Montigo Resorts, Nongsa caters to families with their creative spaces for children, social venues for young adults and relaxing ambience for those seeking a quiet setting. It is an ideal getaway for for families seeking a short getaway which is not far off from Singapore.
This Halloween, Montigo Resorts is running a promotion. Families can expect a dose of spooky excitement with something for thrill seekers of every age.
Families: TADD, the resort’s modern all-day dining restaurant is situated in the midst of lush greenery with an ocean view.
- Halloween-themed Buffet menu includes Devilled Eggs, Steamed Monster Fish with white wine sauce, Pumpkin Head and more (20 over dishes to choose from on 2nd November 2013 between 6pm to 10pm).
- Prices: SGD $25++ (adult) and SGD $12.50++ (children, age 6 – 12 years old).
Adults: TIIGO, a beach bar designed to relax and a place for drinks is off limits to children.
- Entrance fee for Halloween Night is SGD $10++ (inclusive of a glass of house-pour drink)
- Singapore DJ Sanakan will be spinning on 2nd November 2013.
Children: OLO, Kid’s Club Haunted House.
- Access to spooktacular activities such as the Haunted House Tour, Face Painting, Ghost Story Telling and the quintessential Trick or Treat Walk Around
- Halloween Snack Buffet includes Lollipop Chocolate Eyeballs, Chicken Fingers, Mummy Pizza and Spider Cubcakes and more.
- Haunted House will be opened from 31st October to 2nd November, 10am to 6pm.
- Entrance fee is SGD $15 (inclusive of the Halloween Snack Buffet)
- Tilo Treasure Hunt activity is SGD$10.
Please send an email to [email protected] or call +63 776 778 8888 for reservations or enquiries.
Ferry ride to Batam is only 45 minutes from Singapore, internet bookings can be made at Batamfast.com