From 19 to 21 August 2016, pop by the Travel Revolution Fair at Marina Bay Sands Convention Hall Basement 2 Hall F to jump on the Fun Taipei bandwagon!
For the second year running, the Taipei government is back at the travel fair, partnering with China Airlines, new attractions and local vendors, to roll out a 3D2N two-to-go Fun Taipei ‘Free and Easy’ package. For those of you who enjoys a good challenge, the package includes four mission routes – shopping, food, LOHAS (Lifestyle of Health and Sustainability) and cultural creativity, all specially designed to attract Singaporeans.
FOUR MISSION ROUTES – SHOPPING, FOOD, LOHAS AND CULTURAL
Whether you’re a seasoned Taipei traveler or visiting the city for the very first time, the 12 attractions specially curated for this free and easy package is sure to have you enjoying the city like a fun game of treasure hunt. Highlights of the mission trails include finding the new ‘Dream Dessert Theme Park’ – a locals’ favourite high tea haunt, to exploring the unique artisanal souvenir shops in Taipei’s hipster district. Swing by the Travel Revolution fair to get a preview of these attractions for yourself!
2016 Calendar of Major Festival
- February – March: Yangming Shan Flower Season at Yang Ming Park, Floriculture Experiment Center
- March – April: Zhuzihu Calla Lily Festival at Yangming Shan Zhuzi Area
- April – June: Baosheng Cultural Festival at Dalongdong Baoan Temple
- June: Health and Happiness on Taipei Riverside at Dajia Riverside Park
- June – August: Taipei Fun Water Festival at Taipei Water Park
- July – August: Taipei Riverside Festival at Xikou Whard
- October: Taipei Riparian Music Festival at Dalongdong Baoan Temple in Taipei
- October – November: Taipei Season of Hot Spring at Xinbeitou area | Chiang Kai-shek Shilin Residence Chrysanthemum Show at CKS Shilin Residence
- 31 December: Highest New Year City Taipei New Year’s Eve Countdown Party at Taipei City Government
- January – February: Taipei Lunar New Year Festival at Taipei Commercial Districts
- February: Taipei Lantern Festival at Taipei City Zhonghua Road
Every Fun Taipei package purchase is entitled to a lucky pack that comes with the four mission routes as well as a scratch and win card. Top prizes include a return ticket on China Airlines, accommodation at four-star hotels, and other goodies worth up to S$20,000.
Even if you’re not certain of your next holiday destination just yet, visit the Fun Taipei booth and take part in a virtual climb of the Taipei 101 using your smartphone, and stand to win China Airlines 3D2N return air tickets to Taipei daily.
Date: 19 – 21 August 2016 | Venue: Marina Bay Sands Convention Hall Basement 2 Hall F