Ever since I started applying makeup in my uni days, I’ve never left home without my eyebrows drawn. I would feel naked when my eyebrows were not drawn because they are very sparse, uneven and thin. So I had my eyebrow resurrection done a few years ago to enhance my ‘fierce’ look.
While the eyebrow colour faded over the years, my eyebrows still look like natural but they needed a new lease of life. So when I was introduced to LA VIDA™ Deluxe Creative Brows embroidery service to revive my eyebrow, I had an appointment arranged to quickly do that.
LA VIDA™ Deluxe Creative Brows is LA VIDA’s highly rated semi-permanent makeup services for eyebrow – using a micro-blade, small incisions are made along the brow line to mimic existing eyebrow hairs.
LA VIDA™ highly experienced brow specialists
I must confess I was afraid my eyebrows would be too stenciled looking or thick but the LA VIDA™ specialists put me at ease after my consultation with them.
Numbing Cream for 30 minutes
Eyebrow shaped before the micro-blading starts
My LA VIDA™ specialist applied numbing cream for my brows before she starts to create individual brow strands (micro-blading), combining unique strokes, in accordance to the growth of my eyebrow, giving my brows a natural three-dimensional tone, using industry-leading natural pigments.
After my LA VIDA™ specialist was done, I looked into the mirror to find my perfect brows though it was a little dark – the brow dye takes a few days to fade.
After the numbing cream wore out after 2 hours, there was only a slight ant-bites pain which lasted about 3 hours. After I got home, I applied the LA VIDA™ Eyebrow Treatment Aftercare to make sure that skin does not dry up or scab to peel off too early.
Aftercare for LA VIDA™ Deluxe Creative Brows Eyebrow Embroidery:
- avoid touching water or excessive sweating. Pat dry the brows if brows are sweaty and after washing face.
- recovery time is estimated 3-7 days and the skin dries up and scabs will start to peel off. Apply LA VIDA™ Eyebrow Treatment Aftercare ointment to prevent the skin from falling off too quickly.
- brow colour can fade 20% – 50% after the scab falls off and second touch up is necessary if needed after 28 days after skin regeneration renewal process has taken place.
[LIMITED TIME PROMOTION]
As part of an on-going effort to bring on point eyebrows to everyone, LA VIDA™ will be offering their highly raved Deluxe Creative Brows embroidery service at a promotional price of $398 plus a complimentary touch up session (U.P. $1369.60) to all first-time customers (by appointment), 23 years old and above, available at all of LA VIDA’s 6 outlets.
To enjoy the offer, simply text or call this number (87976271) to make an appointment in advance and quote the discount code “Katherine398”.
List of LA VIDA™ outlets:
– AMK Hub #B1-24, Tel: 6481 5484
– Bedok Mall #01-27, Tel: 6384 3218
– Grantral Mall @Clementi #01-09/10, Tel: 6774 7372
– Compass One #04-23, Tel: 6386 2585
– Lot One #02-02, Tel: 6769 3244
– Northpoint City #B1-168 Tel: 6873 1168
For more information about LA VIDA™, please visit the website at: www.lavida.com.sg.