GIVEAWAY: ORAL B PROTECTION FOR A HEALTHY MOUTH
Singapore is a nation of food lovers who love indulging in world-renowned local and international fare and eating is undeniably a significant part of Singaporean culture. However, many of the iconic foods popular among Singaporeans are packed with ingredients which can contribute to an increased risk of oral complications, such as cavities, plaque and decay.
Oral-B’s newest range of products offers superior plaque solutions through a three-step regimen of Brush, Floss and Rinse. This simple process enables families to rethink their mouth and love it more, without sacrificing the sweeter things in life.
- Brush: New Oral-B® Pro-Health® Anti-Bacterial Toothbrush features Power Tip® and CrissCross® bristles along with antibacterial bristle protection3 to help keep bristles clean in between brushing, for up to 60 days.
- Floss: Oral-B® Glide Pro-Health® Deep Clean Floss slides up to 50 per cent more easily in tight spaces4 and helps prevent gingivitis as part of a complete dental plan.
- Rinse: Oral-B® Pro-Health® Multi-Protection Rinse gives 12-hour protection to prevent and reduce plaque buildup, and complete the protection for your mouth
GIVEAWAY Prize for one lucky BubbaMama reader:-
One lucky winner will walk away with 2 sets (total value over S$55)
- Oral-B® Pro-Health® Anti-Bacterial Toothbrush
- Oral-B® Glide Pro-Health® Deep Clean Floss
- Oral-B® Pro-Health® Multi-Protection Rinse
Giveaway entry guidelines:-
- Follow BubbaMama on Facebook – click like facebook.com/WeareBubbaMama
- Like Oral B on Facebook facebook.com/oralbsingapore
- And simply answer this question:-
- Oral-B gives your mouth the best plaque solutions with its newest products in the three-step regimen of Brush, Floss and Rinse. True or False?
Entry deadline Monday 29th September 2014
This Oral B Pro-Health Giveaway is limited to those presently residing in Singapore.
If YOU have a fabulous product and would be interested in a giveaway collaboration with BubbaMama then please get in touch email@example.com
- Smile More Singapore! (bubbamama.com)