Catch Polemon at City Square Mall on National Day
City Square Mall, owned and managed by City Developments Limited, will turn into a Pokémon Go paradise at six of their mall features on 9 August 2016, Singapore’s National Day. Pokémon Go trainers can expect a myriad of Pokémon at the below six locations when City Square Mall releases Pokémon lures- which will last from 1pm to 3:30pm (2.5 hours) – for City Square Mall-goers, shoppers and visitors to capture Pokémon (MONs).
2.5 HOURS OF FREE POKEMON LURES!
Gotta Catch ‘Em All At City Square Mall, here are the six locations you can catch Pokemon:
- Angsana Tree @ City Green (Outdoor Park)
2. Butterfly Garden Signage @ City Green (Outdoor Park)
3. City Square Mall Mini Fountain (beside staircase, facing City Square residences)
4. Green Roof Signage @ City Green (Outdoor Park)
5. New World Gate (entrance to The City Green Outdoor Park
6. The Wind, Her Rain and Cloud sculpture @ City Green (Outdoor Park)
Take this opportunity to go for a family outing this National Day with the Pokemon Go game! Be safe and be aware of your surrounding! Good luck!
Please visit City Square Mall’s Facebook page www.facebook.com/