PAMPER, MASSAGE AND RELAX : PERFECT TIME OUT IDEAS FOR MOMS-TO-BE AND NEW MOMS
Pregnancy and those early days as a new Mom are undoubtedly extremely happy days but can also be challenging. We have found some perfect time out ideas for Moms-to-be as well as new Moms…go ahead you deserve some pamper, massage and relax time out.
QI MANTRA – Mamamassage
A prenatal massage is an easy and relaxing way to ease some of the discomfort associated with pregnancy, and even improve the labor and delivery process. Qi Mantra’s Mamamassage is a pampering prenatal massage that is specially targeted at relieving stress, aches and pains, as well as creating a relaxed environment for expecting mothers.
Mamamassage can bring about the following benefits:
– Alleviate neck, shoulder, and back pain caused by muscle imbalance
– Improve muscle and skin tone
– Promote relaxation and relieve insomnia
– Relieve depression, anxiety, and nervousness caused by hormonal changes
– Relieve stress on weight-bearing joints such as lower back, and pelvis
– Increase blood and lymph circulation, which helps to reduce swelling and improves the oxygen supply to the baby
Who can enjoy Mamamassage?
Pregnant women who are more than 3.5 months into their pregnancy, and not more than 6 weeks before the due date for delivery.
For more information and to book your Mamamassage at Qi Mantra, click HERE
Mommymoon – Staycation
If baby is to be a SG50 baby then its a great opportunity to take advantage of the SG50 staycation packages at PARKROYAL and Pan Pacific. Riding on the festive atmosphere as the nation marks a milestone year of independence, the SG50 Staycation promotion is perfect for everyone and is also an ideal way to offer all new Moms or Moms-to-be a time out break.
The SG50 staycation package offers all Singapore citizens and residents complimentary daily breakfast for two persons and a S$50 daily accumulative in-house credit which can be used for selected hotel services and outlets.