Juice up on Antioxidants to fight Haze hazards
DON’T LET THE HAZE BEAT YOU DOWN : JUICE UP ON ANTIOXIDANT GOODNESS TO FIGHT THE HAZARDS OF THE HAZE
As the haze is showing no sign of letting up anytime soon, it is important that we equip our body with the protection we need to per us up. Do not let the haze beat you down. Instead, start loading your body with antioxidant goodness for optimal protection against hazards which may be caused by the haze!
Haze does carry an array of free-radical particles that damage the body. The body draws antioxidants to protect the cells from damages caused by these particles. Over time our bodies lose the ability to synthesise antioxidants, hence it is imperative that we constantly supply our bodies with antioxidant-rich food and beverages.
It’s time to stock up on juice and fill the body with some antioxidant rich and tasty fruit juices.
Why not get the antioxidant dose you need with the limited edition F&N Fruit Tee Fresh Antioxidant Pack, comprising three delicious juices that are chock-full of vitamins.
Choose from these 100% pure juice choices with no sugar added:-
- Cranberry, Pomegranate and Apple – add some colour to your diet with these three which, achieved naturally, have the highest concentrations of antioxidants.
- Yuzu mixed juice – containing three times the amount of Vitamin C than a lemon!
- Orange with Sac & Pulp – a classic which is rich in Vitamin C and contains beta-carotene to guard the health of our cells.
The antioxidant pack is available at major supermarkets and hypermarkets at a recommended selling price of $5.95.
For a tasty antioxidant cocktail try this recipe, we like to call it the ‘BubbaMama Sunshine Cocktail‘
- 3/4 cup F&N Fruit Tree Fresh Mango (with nata de coco)
- ½ cup F&N Fruit Tree Fresh Cranberry Pomegranate
- 1/4 cup F&N Fruit Tree Fresh Orange
- Choose a tall glass (or tall plastic bottle for bubba)
- Measure 3/4 Mango juice and pour into glass or bottle
- Measure ½ cup Cranberry Pomegranate juice and pour into glass or bottle
- Measure 1/4 cup Orange juice and pour into glass or bottle
- You can either leave in layers or stir well as preferred.
- Add a straw and enjoy!