BUBBA & MAMA ENJOY THE GREAT SINGAPORE SALE WITH OUR TOP 5 PICKS
Whatever product or service you are looking out for during this Great Singapore Sale Season, every mall, store, boutique, spa or restaurant has something exciting. We pick out 5 of our top favourites which we think suit busy Mamas and make for enjoyable family times too. Bubba & Mama enjoy the Great Singapore Sale!
1. Head over to Plaza Singapura for up to 50% discount off exclusive spa, shopping and food selections. Pamper yourself and take a well earned time out from being a busy Mama with facial spa treatments at Bio Aesthetic. This GSS, they are offering their unique Korean Facial Peel at the special price of S$48 (usual price $1,800). Promotion period is until to 28 June 2015, exclusively at Plaza Singapura outlet.
Feeling hungry after a day of shopping? Make your way to Skinny Pizza to enjoy an exclusive 50% off any mocktail when you purchase two of its pizzas or mains! Bubba will love the Teddy & Me Café which is also extending 15% off with spending above S$20!
Don’t forget that Plaza Singapura has a fantastic ‘family lounge’ located on the 4th floor. See HERE for more info about the ‘family lounge’ at Plaza Singapura.
2. Guardian Health & Beauty have everything for a beautiful and healthy family. Currently offering shoppers its 3for2 deal during the Great Singapore Sale. Shoppers are in for a wallet-friendly, benefit-loaded treat as they stock up on personal ‘must-haves’ for their grooming and wellness needs at Guardian. Simply choose three health and beauty products from over 200 brands at Guardian and pay for only the cost of two. The lowest priced item is free!
Be it stressed-out students, time-pressed executives, sleep-deprived parents or active senior citizens, Guardian caters to diverse wellness and lifestyle needs. The promotion runs now until 15 July 2015, cuts across a wide range of categories including hair care, beauty products, oral care, vitamins and supplements to personal care. Some of the well-known brands featured include: Gillette, Oral-B. Eucerin, Maybelline, Toni & Guy and Blackmores, among others.
Before hitting the stores, shoppers can also visit Guardian’s website for a closer look at the selection of products on offer. The 3for2 deal is available online and at all 138 Guardian stores island-wide with the exception of its stores at Changi Airport.
3. Online shoppers can also enjoy the Great Singapore Sale! The Effortless Shopping Sale will run on Lazada.sg from 24th to 26th June, offering great deals, free shipping and next day delivery across 13 product categories. Shoppers can look out for exclusive daily app deals, 15 individual flash deals from 9am to midnight on 25th June and 20% off storewide for Maybank cardholders.
Visit Lazada HERE for more information and to start your effortless shopping experience this Great Singapore Sale Season!
4. Mamas who live to cook and enjoy to keep their house beautiful, will profit from the amazing deals from Bosch – Singapore’s number one brand for kitchen machines, hand blenders, washing machines and dishwashers. Featuring SG50-special promotions at up to 50% off, homeowners can enjoy irresistible discounts on quality Bosch appliances to suit their every need. Culinary enthusiasts will be delighted to know that the Bosch Classic Series Oven and Microwave Oven with Grill will be available at an attractive price of only S$1,499 – a 50% discount from the usual price of S$2,998.
For more information, visit http://www.bosch-home.com.sg
5. To end your day right, enjoy some aromatherapy with Mt. Sapola mini candle burners and essential oil before you turn in. Now until 26 July 2015, leading premium holistic aromatherapy specialist Mt. Sapola presents an exclusive range of limited edition collectibles, from travel diffusers to whimsical musical boxes (as well as the adorable bear pictures above), to reward shoppers with a minimum purchase of $150 and above.
Get ready to start shopping now!