PopCap, the people who created Bejeweled, Candy Train, Zuma’s Revenge is back with Plants vs. Zombies 2. If you are new to this game, you can start by understanding how this works. The zombies will come for you to eat your brains, all you need to do is to grow plants by absorbing more sunlight to attack or defend yourself against the zombies. The zombies gets faster and grow in numbers as one progresses in the game, an action strategy to counter the zombies is needed to win this game.
The new Plant Vs. Zombies 2 offer:
- 3 new worlds, and more worlds opening up as the creators are developing;
- More than 60 levels to play with more coming up;
- A few new plants (Bonkchoy) and zombies (mummy and pirate zombies) each with different powers and behaviours;
- Plant food to accelerate attack on the zombies;
- Touch-screen power-ups that allow one to pinch, flick and zap zombies directly;
- Mini games, side missions and brain teasers in every world;
- Challenge Zones at the end of each world that promises never-ending quests for glory.
“Hooray!” said Lukas Beedle, 8, of Los Altos, California. ” I was five when i started playing Plants vs. Zombies, and my mom and I played all the way to the end a bunch of times. I think she played it even more than I did. I love everything about Plant vs. Zombies, because it’s really fun and not scary and there are many different ways to beat the zombies. I feel like I’ve been waiting for more plants and zombies for almost half my life- because I have!”
The game not only offers funtimes, it also teaches our children that we (in the game, our brains) need plants to protect us and they take time to grow via the sunlight, they also learn that zombies can be attacked with more plants, teaching them indrectly to love the enviroment and grow more greenery to stop enviromental changes (here in this game the zombies). Plants vs. Zombies 2 is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 Available Now! (popcap.com)