We are loving the June School Holidays where summer popsicles are always on the menu. As a mom, you can feel good about serving up these healthy strawberry popsicles, because they’re also thirst quenching! No food dyes or artificial sweeteners are added, just fresh fruit and a little raw honey to help sweeten them up.
Dipping it in a glass of cold SodaStream Sparkling Water makes the Summer Strawberry Popsicles more refreshing and thirst-quenching!
Number of servings: 6 persons
- 4 cups fresh strawberries (hulled)
- 1 lime (zested, peeled and sliced)
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- SodaStream Sparkling Water
- Carbonate 1 bottle of cold water using SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker.
- Add the strawberries, lime and raw honey into the blender to process further.
- Pour SodaStream Sparkling Water into the mix and blend again.
- Popsicle mix is ready for freezing now, pour into ice-cream mould and freeze for 4-6 hours.
View this post on Instagram
Happy June! Who else is ready for all things summer…like these strawberry fruit purée bars?!! 🍓😋 * There’s not much of a recipe to this one, but here’s what I did. I sliced a bunch of ripe strawberries (about 4 cups worth) and sprinkled them with just a touch of coconut sugar and a squeeze of lemon and then let them sit in the refrigerator for a few hours to release all those juices. Then, I blended them all up and poured into 4 popsicle molds to freeze. That’s it! (The amount of sweetness will depend on how ripe and sweet your strawberries are. I prefer to only add the tiniest bit of sugar, but you may have to adjust depending on your strawberries and how sweet or tart you like your bars.) __________________ #popsicles #strawberries #organicstrawberries