A LIFE FORCE FROM THE ANTARCTIC GLACIERS FOR TROUBLED SKIN : LJH COSMETICS’ P. ANTARCTICA 77 CREAM
We have all experienced how the Singapore weather plays havoc on the condition of our skin, those of us who have never suffered from pimples or acne begin to see breakouts and our time spent in air conditioned spaces, at home or work, sees skin problems flare up such as dry and tight feeling skin. With so many products on the market and some showing little to no healing on our troubled skin, we are pleased to have found P. Antarctica 77 Cream. This trouble skin solution from LJH Cosmetics is able to both protect and heal the skin by maintaining its natural moisture level, by 15 hours longer than normal, and gives, what can be described as, a protective layer to our skin.
LJH Cosmetics’ P. Antarctica 77 Cream contains ingredients to protect, regenerate and heal skin:-
- The Ice Plant, this grows in harsh environments and actually survives by forming water droplets on their surface to absorb soil water throughout the dry cold season.
- The Baobab Tree Extract grows mostly in the Sahara Dessert and can store up to 120,000 litres of water in their trunks. With this water retention ability as well as having 6 times more Vitamin C than oranges, it is able to aid skin cells regeneration.
- The plant based collagen, Natto Gum, helps skin to increase collagen production which firms and plumps skin, it can enhance elasticity of the skin.
- Sage Leaf Extract provides effective reduction of acne problems and pimples.
- Centella Asiatica aids in reducing scars.
Antartica 77 Cream is a fresh, non-oily, non-shiny and non-greasy gel-cream moisturizer for all skin types and is a go to rescue solution for troubled skin.
Antarctica 77 Cream comes in 15ml tubes and retails for S$26 each, available online at hkcplaza.com/LJH-P-Antarctica-77-Cream.
SPECIAL PROMO : use Promo Code SB05000BGD when ordering to enjoy a 10% discount on all products featured on www.hkcplaza.com/