A SECOND SPECIAL COLLABORATION WITH INES DE LA FRESSANGE AND THE NEW DENIM COLLECTION
At Uniqlo for A/W 2014 there are new denim cuts that deliver a great fit for everyone. By using the highest quality denim, Uniqlo have enhanced stretch and renewed classic cuts in a variety of colours and sharp designs.
Regardless of your preference in style or shape, there is a denim item to suit you at Uniqlo:-
- The Women’s Ultra Stretch Jeans collection is a revolutionary style by Uniqlo that features ankle length designs with zippered hems that will lengthen legs.
- The High Rise Ultra Stretch will give a silhouette of seductively slim curves.
- The Ultra Stretch range also features a Denim Pencil Skirt for this A/W 2014 season.
- Regular Fit Straight is the most relaxed fit for those who like a shapely fit without being too fitted. Paired with trainers or plimsolls for a casual day look or choose to roll the hems and wear with heels.
- Skinny Fit tapered are made from a multi-way stretch fabric. Wearing these is made comfortable and, because of the cut of the jeans, this denim style will sculpt your hips and shape your waist.
Both Regular Fit Straight and Skinny Fit are now available in Powder Soft denim for the ultrasoft touch and feature the new Lyocell blend. This new blend is a mix of Kaihara denim fabric and Toray’s high tech material.
The second exciting and special collaboration with Ines de la Fressange for A/W 2014 is also available in Uniqlo stores now. Following the hugely successful first collaboration for S/S 2014, this second meeting sees even more items in Uniqlo stores.
As well as trench coats, tweed coats and jackets, the collection will also carry high-quality cashmere knits and wool pants, as well as Ines’ favourites such as an elegant tuxedo jacket and silk dresses that can take you seamlessly from the day to night.
We feel that this collection by Ines de la Fressange for A/W 2014 brings a little bit of Paris to Uniqlo. Such traditional European fabrics, like tweed are used in jackets that will blend effortlessly with Uniqlo denim to give an elegant look.
On this new collection, Ines says “The point I wanted to express with the new collection is that even without a detailed knowledge of fashion, women can find something beautiful to wear. This collection is even better than I expected, and I am extremely pleased with the elegant line”.
DETAILS: The Ines de la Fressange A/W 2014 collection is available at selected Uniqlo stores. For store details please visit uniqlo.com/sg