It’s the start of the year, and there’s no better way to celebrate new beginnings than a well-deserved staycation in Singapore.
While we eagerly await the COVID-19 vaccine roll out in Singapore and keep our fingers crossed that travel bubble to countries like New Zealand will open up, it doesn’t look like we would be able to go jet-setting anytime soon.
Fortunately, with all the staycation options available in Singapore in January 2021, you can still plan a weekend getaway that will make you (temporarily) forget about your aching wanderlust. Whether you plan to surprise your partner with a romantic staycation or you want to spend more time with the kids before their CCA and school-work gets into full swing, there’s an array of hotel offers and promotions in Singapore to choose from.
Furthermore, with the S$100 SingapoRediscovers vouchers from the Singapore Tourism Board, this gives you one more excuse to start planning for a staycation.
We’ve rounded up some of the top hotels in Singapore and their staycation packages that are running in January 2021. Note that if you would be using your S$100 SingapoRediscovers vouchers, you have to redeem them from the authorised booking partners: Changi Recommends, GlobalTix, Klook, Traveloka and Trip.com.
That said, here are the promotional packages you shouldn’t miss in January from the best hotels in Singapore:
1. Marina Bay Sands – Workation Package
For those who won’t be able to totally disconnect from work, Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore offers the next best thing for your Singapore staycation — their very own Workation Package! Spice up your WFH days by stepping into a more luxurious working space. With this staycation Singapore promotion, you can enjoy a S$50 in-room dining credit and more workation perks as you remain productive during this short vacation.
- Complimentary S$50 in-room dining credit per night
- Complimentary valet parking/self-parking (1 car per room per 24 hours)
- Early check-in from 9 am (subject to room availability)
- Exclusive in-room treats (one per room, per stay)
- Complimentary entry to Planet or Plastic? exhibition at the ArtScience Museum during your stay
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Complimentary entry to SkyPark Observation Deck & Infinity Pool
- 30% off all spa treatments at Banyan Tree Spa for Sands Rewards members only
- Booking Period: Until 18 Jan 2021
- Stay period: Until 28 January 2021 (Valid for Mon – Thu stays only)
- From S$389 /night
To plan your staycation in Singapore and learn more about their room rates and availability, visit Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore’s official website.
2. Raffles Singapore – Hello 2021
Raffles Singapore welcomes new beginnings in 2021 with their Hello 2021 staycation with Champagne over daily breakfast, continuing to build loving connections and lasting relationships despite the physical distance we may feel.
Create meaningful and captivating memories for a happy and healthy 2021 during your Singapore staycation with the following inclusions:
- 2 nights’ stay in one of our luxuriously spacious State Room Suites, Courtyard Suites or Palm Court Suites
- Daily Breakfast for 2 at Tiffin Room with complimentary flow of Champagne
- $50 credit per stay to be utilised at Raffles Boutique
- Complimentary $100 credit for check-ins from Sunday to Wednesday, available for use at Raffles-operated restaurants and bars, Raffles Spa, Raffles Boutique and the Floral Boutique by Raffles
- Complimentary History Tour
- 15% discount at Raffles-operated restaurants and bars, Raffles Spa, Raffles Boutique and the Floral Boutique by Raffles
- Stay period: From 3 to 31 January 2021
- From S$1359 /night
If you feel that this may be the best staycation hotel in Singapore for you, check out their rates and room availability by visiting the Raffles Singapore’s official website.
3. Mandarin Oriental, Singapore – Staycation by M.O.
Enjoy a hotel credit, breakfast, early check-in, late check-out and more as you take advantage of Mandarin Oriental, Singapore’s Staycation by M.O.
This 5-star luxury hotel in Marina Bay is only a few minutes from the central business district, which makes it the perfect choice for the ultimate urban retreat. With a choice of fabulous restaurants and fantastic rooms, this could be the best staycation hotel in Singapore for you and your family.
Their package includes:
- Additional benefits available when you log into or join Fans of M.O
- Daily breakfast for two
- S$100 credit for award-winning treatments and services at The Spa per stay
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Stay period: Valid until 31 March 2021
- From S$399 /night
Get more information on their rates and room availability by visiting Mandarin Oriental Singapore’s website so you can plan your Singapore staycation today.
4. Ascott Raffles Place Singapore and Ascott Orchard Singapore – The Ultimate Local Vacation in Singapore
Ascott Raffles Place Singapore and Ascott Orchard Singapore believe that you deserve a retreat to explore Singapore in a new light! So why not spend your Singapore staycation at either of these participating properties for a relaxing and rejuvenating vacay?
Guests who book now can avail of the best deal with this staycation Singapore promotion — up to 45% off Best Flexible Rates, and perks such as complimentary breakfast and parking.
- Stay period: From 18 July 2020 to 31 March 2021
- Offer ends: 31 March 2021
- From S$108 /night
To plan your staycation in Singapore and learn more about their room rates and availability, visit The Ascott Limited’s official website.
5. Intercontinental Singapore – Premier Deluxe Exclusive
Intercontinental Singapore invites you to take a Singapolidy with them and uncover the hidden gem of Bugis with specially-curated stays.
The well-appointed Premier Deluxe Rooms combine luxury with modern living and exude a residential charm with plush beddings and bespoke furnishings. These rooms feature a flat-screen television and an in-room Nespresso coffee machine, perfect for your refined preference for a Singapore staycation.
- Stay period: From December 2020 onwards
- From S$260 /night
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to find the best deals for one of the best hotels in Singapore. For more information on their rates and room availability, and their other offers under the Singaporediscovers program, visit Intercontinental Singapore’s official website.
6. Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road – Yay-to-Staycay Everyday!
You’re checking in to happiness on your Singapore staycation as the door of Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road opens to a world of fun and relaxation with plush rooms and superb service, gorgeous pool and alluring massages, local explorations and more!
Included in this package are:
- Additional 5% savings for stays on weekday and Sunday
- 15% savings on Food and Beverage at hotel-operated dining outlets
- 20% savings on spa treatments at St. Gregory spa
- Pan Pacific DISCOVERY members and healthcare professionals enjoy additional 10% savings
- Exclusive for weekday stays (Monday to Thursday) and Sunday, enjoy a choice of one privilege:
- Guaranteed early check-in at 11:00 am
- Guaranteed late check-out until 4:00 pm
- Complimentary upgrade to next room category
- Stay period: Offer is valid from 08 September 2020 to 30 April 2021
- From S$304 /night
To start planning your January staycation in Singapore and to learn more about their room rates and availability, visit Pan Pacific’s official website.
7. Crowne Plaza Changi Airport – A-Mazing Getaway Package
Delight the whole family with an A-Mazing getaway at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Their spacious tropical-themed Premier Room, complete with plush bedding and a bathroom designed to pamper is all you need to unwind after a long period of staying at home.
Take a refreshing dip or relax on the sun lounger with your favourite cocktail. A resort-style pool offers fantastic views of two Singapore icons: Changi Airport Control Tower and Jewel Changi Airport.
Your Singapore staycation at this hotel would not be complete without exploring Jewel’s Canopy Park. Weave your way through Singapore’s largest Hedge Maze and you will be rewarded with a bird’s eye view of the labyrinth when you reach the elevated watchtower at the end.
When you’re done with your activities for the day, indulge in a relaxing soak in the tub, dream in the comfortable beds and wake up the next day and refuel with a la carte buffet breakfast.
Their A-Mazing Getaway includes:
- One night’s stay with a complimentary upgrade to Premier Room
- A la carte buffet breakfast for 2 adults and 1 child
- Hedge Maze tickets for 2 adults and 1 child. Tickets include admission to Canopy Park (Includes Discovery Slides, Foggy Bowls, Petal Garden, Topiary Walk)
- Complimentary parking per stay at Changi Airport Terminal 3
- Stay period: 1 January to 30 June 2021
- From S$348 /night
Find out more about one of the best hotels in Singapore — for information on their rates and room availability, visit Crowne Plaza’s official website.
8. Oakwood Premier AMTD Singapore – Week For Staycays
Choose to spend your Singapore staycation during a weekday at the Oakwood Premier AMTD Singapore, and you enjoy greater savings. You have a choice between their One-Bedroom Deluxe and One-Bedroom Executive as you relax with welcome cocktails, dining credits and a fitness trial class at Absolute Cycle and Tapout Fitness Singapore.
Included in the package:
- Breakfast for two persons at SE7ENTH
- Welcome cocktails for two persons
- S$60 dining credits at SE7ENTH restaurant
- A fitness trial at Absolute Cycle Downtown Gallery and Tapout Fitness Singapore for guests who are first-timers to these studios
- Early check-in at 11:00 am
- Late check-out at 2:00 pm
- Stay period: 30 October 2020 to 31 March 2021
- From S$304 /night
To plan your staycation in Singapore and learn more about their room rates and availability, visit Oakwood’s official website.
9. Amoy Hotel – SingapoRediscovers Deals
Named after and inspired by the Zhengzhou people who came from China to settle in Singapore, Amoy Hotel is both a tribute to the area’s trading past and the hotel of choice for today’s modern business traveler. Shunning the norms and restrictions of the usual city hotels, AMOY caters to the sophisticated traveler who values personalised service in an intimate environment — which should be a consideration when you determine your choice for the best staycation hotel in Singapore.
Choose from a cosy Single or Deluxe room stay, and enjoy breakfast, minibar, and a 30% discount at JIN Fine Dining during your Singapore staycation here.
- Voucher Purchase Period: 14 December – 23 June 2021
- Stay Period: 3 January 2021 to 30 June 2021
- From S$225 /night
For more information on their rates and room availability, visit Far East Hospitality’s official website.
10. The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore – Family Glampkation Package
A memorable family staycation awaits you at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore. It’s definitely no ordinary Singapore staycation — a glamping experience is made more fun for your kids with animal plushies, take-home sleeping bags and fun activities all cocooned within a dreamy tent.
This staycation Singapore promotion package includes:
- A night in Stamford Suite or Grand Deluxe Room
- Daily breakfast for up to two adults and two children
- Unlimited ice cream for the children
- Decorated children sleeping tent
- One take-home sleeping bag per child (up to two sleeping bags)
- One Kempinski tote bag with kids’ activities
- Broadway-themed amenity
- Complimentary parking
- Stay Period: Until 30 June 2021
- From S$727 /night
To plan your staycation in Singapore and learn more about their room rates and availability, visit The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore’s official website.
11. Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa – Rest and Relax
Take a breather and disconnect with the Rest and Relax package from Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa. This contemporary luxury resort could be the perfect option for your Singapore staycation. Start your day with a sumptuous breakfast spread and take some history lessons through their private Heritage Trail for two before ending the day over a relaxing meal with complimentary F&B credits.
The package includes:
- One night stay for two persons
- Complimentary breakfast for two persons
- $80 F&B Credit
- Complimentary Sentosa Island Admission
- Complimentary WIFI throughout the resort
- Complimentary access to gym operated by Aileron Wellness
- Personalised Heritage Trail for two persons (this has to be booked with the Front Office upon check-in)
- Booking Period: Until 30 December 2021
- Stay Period: Until 30 December 2021
- From S$340 /night
For more information on their rates and room availability, visit Amara Sanctuary’s official website.
12. The Warehouse Hotel – Sanctuary Staycation
Celebrate the start of the year by treating yourself to a private escape at The Warehouse Hotel, an urban respite and getaway for celebrations, long weekends and romance. For your Singapore staycation, you can look forward to comforting local classics for breakfast at Po, people-watching at the rooftop infinity pool overlooking the Singapore River, or lounging in your historically-detailed room.
This package includes:
- Breakfast for 2 persons at Po Restaurant
- 1 Welcome Drink Token per in-house guest
- Complimentary guaranteed upgrade to Warehouse Loft
- Complimentary parking on site
- Stay Period: 20 July 2020 to 31 March 2021
- From S$325 /night
Reserve your rooms now at www.thewarehousehotel.com with promo code “SHASTAY”.
13. The Vagabond Club – Spoil Me with Love
For those who are looking for a romantic “Paris getaway”, The Vagabond Club is where you can treat your special someone with Prosecco, chocolate covered strawberries, a complimentary cocktail at the bar and breakfast. Spoil your loved one (and yourself!) at this tribute portfolio hotel in Singapore, designed by Jacques Garcia from the famed Parisian Hotel Costes.
Make sure that the Promotional Code “LUV” appears in the Corporate/Promotional code box when making the online reservation for your Singapore staycation, or call 1-800-228-9290 and ask for the promotional code.
- Stay Period: Until June 30, 2021
- From S$214 /night
To plan your staycation in Singapore and learn more about their room rates and availability, visit The Vagabond Club’s official website.
14. Hotel NuVe Urbane – Singapore Staycation Promo
See the city in a new light as you plan a fun-filled Singapore staycation with Hotel NuVe Urbane. Book now and you could enjoy 30% off all their rooms!
This trendy boutique hotel in Singapore is housed in a stunningly restored colonial building located just 5-min walk from Lavender MRT station. It’s also just a stone’s throw away from major shopping malls such as Aperia Mall, City Square Mall and 24-hour Mustafa Centre. For those into cafe hopping, you’ll find yourself near the clusters of cafes along King George’s Avenue.
- Stay Period: Until 30 June 2021
- From S$130 /night
For more information on their rates and room availability, visit Hotel Nuve Urbane’s official website.
15. Ramada Singapore at Zhongshan Park – Fun-mily Staycation Package
A tranquil hotel-by-the-park experience may be what you and your family need for a serene start to the new year. At the Ramada Singapore at Zhongshan Park, you’ve got an all-in-one destination right next to the convenience of the adjoining Zhongshan Mall. Explore the Balestier district and unwind as you immerse in the quaint charm of the Zhongshan Park. Enjoy a local breakfast or sample a myriad of culinary delights all on one street!
The staycation Singapore promotion package includes:
- Connecting Family rooms
- 10% off food & beverage bill at New Ubin Zhongshan Park
- $30 dining credit at New Ubin Zhongshan Park (applicable during lunch & dinner only)
- Complimentary Count On Us Care Kit
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary local calls
- Complimentary Parking (limited to 1 parking coupon per day)
- Booking Period: Until 30 December 2020
- From S$198 /night
For those who would like to stay with their loved one for their Singapore staycation, the Date-cation Package with rates starting from SS$108 /night is also available.
Find out more about one of the best hotels in Singapore — for information on their rates and room availability, visit Ramada’s official website.
16. The Barracks Hotel Singapore – SGRediscovers: Room with Breakfast
What was once a British artillery outpost is now an interweaving of nostalgic charm and modern refinement. The Barracks Hotel Sentosa transports world-weary wanderers to the golden age of travel when travel was– and still is– a stylish art form, filled with marvel, romance and discovery.
Let your Singapore staycation be filled with the hallmark of thoughtful luxury — from a Barracks heritage walking tour to all-day refreshments at The Living Room private lounge, moments here are crafted with utmost care.
For their SGRediscovers offer, you can enjoy the following perks:
- Premier Room stay
- Lounge access for 2
- S$50 dining credit
- Booking Period: 14 December 2020 to 23 June 2021
- Stay Period: 3 January 2021 to 30 June 2021
- From S$740 /night
Note that there are limited vouchers for this offer. To plan your staycation in Singapore and learn more about their room rates and availability, visit The Barracks Hotel’s official website.
It’s time to book that Singapore staycation!
Though we may not be counting miles on our travels just yet, this does not mean that our vacation experiences should be short-changed. This January, there’s a lot to look forward to as you spend your staycation in Singapore with your loved ones.
Now that you’ve seen your myriad of choices from the best hotels in Singapore, it’s time to make that reservation! Keep in mind that there are certain terms and conditions that apply with each hotel package, so make sure to get the complete details from the hotel or the authorised booking partners.
Once you’ve booked your room for your Singapore staycation, there’s no more stopping you from having a great start to the new year. This 2021 should find you renewed, relaxed, and ready for the months ahead!