Every year, many of us (women in particular) spend large proportion of our salaries on cosmetics and other beauty products in a bid to look younger and prettier. What we don’t realize is the beauty products and cosmetics can only enhance beauty but they do not solve the root cause of beauty problems (which are connected to internal health).
A healthy body is a beautiful body, here are some tips to achieve that beautiful body you always wanted:
- Eat regular, well-balanced meals consisting of unprocessed organic product
- Drinking plenty of water- at least 8 glasses a day.
- Exercise at 3-4 times a week- cardiovascular activities can purge out toxins throught the pores and boast the fat burning process.
- Sleep well- at least 6 hours of sleep, when our body is well rested, naturally the metabolic rate is healthy and the mood is lighter.
- Relax- calm the mind by meditation or yoga. When the mind is calm, the body is relaxed and does not accumulate toxins internally.
Staying healthy is very important to me, it means that the precious time with Bubba will be more enjoyable (I need the stamina to run after him).
I am off for my run now!
- 100 Unrolled Yoga Mats With Lululemon (bubbamama.com)