The Lululemon ambassadors were here in Singapore on Wednesday for the last leg of the Asia Yoga Conference- and I managed to ‘chope’ (‘reserve’ in Singlish) a mat for the class. Rebecca Pacheco (she is from Boston, super hot and sexy yogi) and Claudia Whitney (originally from Texas who now resides in HK) both exudes amazing energy in their class and I had a mind blowing session at the patio of Prelude Boathouse (When I saw the venue location, I thought to myself ‘how can boathouse house 100 of us?’ , the patio can actually host 100 – 120 mats).
I never would have imagined that YOGAing would be such a MINDBLOWING AWESOME experience (especially in Singapore)- at the view of Esplanade & Marina Bay Sands (MBS), absorbing the energy from the bustling city, watching the sunset & the sea, listening to live DJ music- all at the same time. How blessed can I get?
I am so glad Lululemon is opening it’s first showroom in Singapore!!! We will be expecting more yoga workshops and sharing sessions with their ambassadors- looks like I have more excuse to do YOGA and PILATES!
- Unroll: Asia Yoga Tour (Lululemon.com)
- A Dispatch From the Front Lines of Lululemon’s Warehouse Sale (nymag.com)
- What It’s Really Like To Work At Lululemon (businessinsider.com)
- How and When to Clean Your Yoga Mat (theshirrapopreport.wordpress.com)
- lululemon Athletica Awards Judy Weaver and Connected Warriors $14,000 in First Ever Ambassador Charitable Giving Grant Program (prweb.com)
- Lululemon Yoga Mat (sporteluxe.com)