WATER PLAY AND FOREST ADVENTURE AT FAR EAST ORGANIZATION CHILDREN’S GARDEN
WE adore Gardens by the Bay, we have visited the Cloud Forest where we marveled at the waterfall, we’ve stepped around the beautiful blooms in the Flower Dome and, of course, we’ve stopped at Satay by the Bay…now we can take some time while the kids play in their very own Garden at the Far East Organization Children’s Garden.
Set in 1-hectare and located between the Cloud Forest and Satay by the Bay, this mix of water play and forest adventure is the perfect stop off during a family walk in the Gardens by the Bay.
Encouraging interaction with nature among two key age groups: 1 to 5 year olds and 6 to 12 year olds, this fabulous Children’s Garden provides the younger generation with a venue for fun and interactive play as well as offering Mama the opportunity to see Bubba having lots of fun in a safe environment.
- Toddlers can play on spring seats, sway on the bridge, climb and slide among some of the activities in the Toddler Play area located at the Caterpillar topiary trellis.
- 2-5 year olds will enjoy the interactive water play area where they can clamber on the sculpted backs of fish and try to dodge the water jets.
- Water play for the 6-12 year olds is going to see the bubba having tremendous fun and getting wet, wet, wet! There’s orchid-shaped buckets tipping down, a passage of arcing water jets and a forest of ‘reeds’ spinning 360 degrees. A great place to keep cool on a hot and humid day.
- 6-12 year olds will also enjoy their play-time in the tree-houses and on the adventure trail:-
- The two tree houses are set within a thicket of rainforest trees, 7.5 meters and 4 meters respectively, these elevated platforms are linked to the other play areas by timber and rope bridges.
- The Adventure Trail is home to many play structures that will encourage climbing, reaching up and over, crossing and jumping.
Bubba is going to love his play-time at The Children’s Garden, and what’s more, the play-area is educational too. Sensory play can encourage the physical, mental (cognitive) and social-emotional development of children, helping to improve their physical dexterity and eye-hand coordination as they explore the environment around them.
Like all mamas, we know that ‘when bubba is happy, then so are we’, and this exciting new play-area, set in the garden sanctuary, looks all set to be a new hang out for the Bubbamama team. Pack your sunscreen and towel, we’ll see you there!
Opening hours 9am – 9pm
Closed for maintenance every Monday (or the next working day if a public holiday falls on the Monday of that week)
F&B outlet ‘Children’s Garden Café’ provides snacks and drinks
Child-friendly toilet and open shower facility for kids
Visitor service counter