TRICK OR TREAT TIME WITH SPOOKY FAMILY HALLOWEEN FUN
Dining, playing or dressing up for some spooky Halloween fun this year? What’s your plans for a ‘spook-tacular’ time during Halloween? Take a look here for some spooky fun ideas.
SPOOKY JUNIOR ENCHANTING WORLD
Port of Lost Wonder will once again host and celebrate a Halloween themed event for little ones. The colourful and dazzling Tea Party Café is where bubba can indulge in sweet treats, there will be trick or treat fun with sweets, candies and other goodies up for grabs and lots of carnival fun and games for the whole family. Port of Lost Wonder Spooky Junior 2015 is happening on Saturday, 24th October and Saturday, 31st October. Tickets are priced at S$49 for children and just S$10 for accompanying adults. To purchase tickets and find out more, click HERE.
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN DINING TREATS
Quayside at Sentosa Cove is a spooky destination for dining this Halloween. Quayside Fish Bar & Bistro are offering special spooky desserts on the house with every two main courses ordered AND the first 20 kids dining in will each receive a free pumpkin bucket. This promotion is valid on 31st October 2015 only (T&C) apply. To make further enquiries and make reservations, please click HERE.
Mandarin Oriental, Singapore is a place for trick-or-treating this Halloween. With 2 culinary adventures to both spook and excite guests, we can enjoy scarily delicious treats. AXIS October Halloween Afternoon Tea features Pistachio Scones Monster Fingers, Braised Cabbage and Chorizo Bloody Pie, Chicken Fenugreek and Spice Chic-a-boo Pie, as well as Orange Marmalade Cheese Mousse served as Ogre’s Eyeball and local Indian Crispy Moong dal Vada with tangy tamarind sauce and Tandoori Chicken Sub with red onion and mint.
AXIS October Halloween Afternoon Tea is available 3pm to 5pm daily and 12.30 to 2.30pm at weekends and public holidays. Priced at S$42++ per person or S$80++ for two diners.
There’s also the Spooky Halloween Dinner at Melt – The World Café, happening on Saturday 31st October 2015 at 6.30pm to 9.30pm. The dinner will feature; pasta counter serves of ghoulish Witch Black Ribbon Pasta with Bloody Tomato Sauce, Ear-Shaped Orecchiette Pasta with Wild Mushroom Ragout, as accompanying the grilled meats from the alfresco barbecue – try the Vampire Baked Shepard’s Pie, along with the regular International and Asian favourites. Spooky Halloween Dinner at MELT – The World Café is priced at S$88++ per person (food only) and S$118++ per person (inclusive of house wines, beer and soft drinks)
For reservation at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Halloween Specials, please email email@example.com or call +65 6885 3500.
DIVE INTO SPOOKY SEAS AT S.E.A. AQUARIUM
The Spooky Seas programme is happening now until 15th November at S.E.A. Aquarium Resorts World Sentosa. Activities the kids (and big kids) can enjoy are;
- Spooky Seas Trail – Search for hidden treasure within the haunted shipwreck. Follow the Spooky Seas Trail and complete tasks at each of the five station; Fishy Graveyard, Mad Scientist’s Lab, Pumpkin Patch, Vampire’s Lair and Potion Parlour. Solve puzzles, pick up treats and collect all the ingredients needed to concoct a magic potion to release a surprise!
- Skeleton Divers – These guardians of the forgotten sea depths will be rising from the darkness; feel the chills as they swim by. Monday to Sunday 1pm and 4pm (45 minute session) at Open Ocean Habitat.
- Meet and Greet Manta – Younger kiddies will love to say hi and take plenty of pictures with the Manta Ray mascot. He will be ‘swimming’ by daily at 2.45pm and 3.45pm.
- Live Pumpkin Carving – What is Halloween without the pumpkin carving? But did you ever see this activity done under water? Drop by the Open Ocean Habitat to catch the divers carving pumpkin demonstration on Saturday and Sunday at 1pm and 4pm (45 minute session)
Also take part in the Spooky Seas photo contest and stand a chance to win one of five stays at Hard Rock Hotel Singapore. Contest is open now until 31st October 2015 and is open to persons aged 21 years of age (other T&C apply);
- Hunt for skeletons at S.E.A. Aquarium
- Take 3 photos of the skeletons including one selfie
- All 3 photos are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with; full name, identity card or passport number and contact number.
For more information in this photo contest and to find out pricing and schedules during the Spooky Seas at S.E.A. Aquarium, please click HERE.
MAGICAL ACTIVITIES AT SAFARI BOO, RIVER SAFARI
This merry-not-scary kids event at the River Safari is sure to delight the little ones this Halloween. Join Safari Boo at River Safari on 23, 24, 25, 30 or 31 October, 1 November 2015 at 6pm to 10pm. The River Safari will be transformed with colourful decorations, trick-or-treat trails, illuminated displays and a line-up of fantastical characters from all our favourite fairytales. Children aged 12 years and below will enjoy free admission from 6pm (T&C apply) and are encouraged to come dressed in fun costumes. Enjoy the Halloween festivities at Safari Boo. For more information and to get tickets, please click HERE.
HALLOWEEN STICKER COLLECTION FOR UNIQLO UTME! APPLICATION
Add some spookiness to your UTme! designs with 10 specially created stickers featuring motifs and imagery associated with the occasion. These stickers can be used alone or in conjunction with additional input from users, giving them a myriad of ways to express what Halloween means to them! The stickers will be available until 31 October 2015. For more information about UTme at UNIQLO click HERE.