Healthy Fruit Smoothie
Great as a healthy breakfast beverage. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It is well documented that eating a nutritious breakfast helps with better concentration. This healthy drink with cereals may contain as much as 25% of your daily requirements of vitamins and minerals. You may also add in flax seeds, chia seeds or chopped nuts to your cereals. Flax seeds contain the vegetarian type of omega 3. Chia seeds contain soluble fibre and antioxidants. Nuts in moderation promotes good heart health.
Number of servings: 2 persons
- 5 large strawberries (or choose your favourite fruits combination*)
- 2 cup milks or unsweetened soya milk
- 1 tablespoon dr. MCT® powder
- Blend milk or soya milk with strawberries and dr. MCT® powder.
- Use as breakfast drink or pour over cereals.
*Choose any fruit in season for maximum nutrients, suggested combinations:Mango on its own
- Mango on its own
- Mango and banana
- Mango and peach
- Mango and blueberry
- Apples (add a pinch of cinnamon to give it extra flavour)
Recipe credit: dr. MCT®