THE NESPRESSO GRAN MAESTRIA NOW LAUNCHED IN SINGAPORE IS THE PERFECT MODEL TO CREATE #NESPRESSOANDMILK MASTERPIECES
Did you know that 80% of Singapore’s coffee drinkers enjoy their coffee with milk or cream?
As the Nespresso Gran Maestria, with integrated Aeroccino3 and large capacity water tank, launches into Singapore, we want to share just some of over 300 Nespresso recipes that see NespressoAndMilk come together to create perfect coffee and milk masterpieces.
Latte Macchiato Crème Brûlée
- 1 capsule of Volluto Grand Cru (to produce 40ml of Espresso coffee)
- 1 cl of crème brûlée syrup
- 150 ml of cold milk
- 1 Espresso spoon of brown sugar
- Pour the crème brûlée syrup into the milk.
- Heat the milk and prepare some milk froth.
- Prepare an Espresso in an Espresso cup and pour it slowly down the inside of the recipe glass to produce a graduation of coffee colour through the milk and a three layer effect (hot milk at the base, coffee, topped with milk froth).
- Sprinkle the froth with brown sugar.
Pavlova Iced Cappuccino
- 1 capsule of DecaffeinatoIntenso Grand Cru
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 15gr white sugar
- Mango and passionfruit (for decoration)
- Prepare the coffee and pour it into a shaker
- Add some icecubes, a drop of vanilla extract and shake. Prepare the meringue, stir the egg white with the sugar until the mixture is firm and stands in peaks
- Pour the contents of the shaker into the cup and add your meringue on top
- Decorate with some mango and passion fruit.
Almond Orgeat Cappuccino (serves 2)
- 2 capsules of Livanto Grand Cru (to produce 80 ml of Espresso coffee)
- 2 teaspoons of orgeat or almond barley water
- 130 ml of milk
- ¼ teaspoon of bitter almond extract
- Cocoa powder
- 1 Amaretto (almond biscuit)
- Pour 2 teaspoons of orgeat or almond barley water into each cappuccino cup
- Prepare the 2 capsules of Livanto Grand Cru in espressos (2 x 40 ml)
- Add the bitter almond extract to the milk and prepare the milk froth
- Top each cappuccino with the flavoured milk froth
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder
- Garnish each cappuccino cup with an Amaretto biscuit and serve.
Figs and Honey Coffee
- 2 capsules of Arpeggio Grand Cru
- 10cl of milk
- Figs syrup
- Liquid honey
- Make a Arpeggio Grand Cru double
- Pour the milk and the syrup into the Aeroccino to create milk froth
- Heat the nuts in the oven and cut them
- Pour the milk and the milk froth into a glass and pour the coffee on top
- Sprinkle the nuts and pour honey on top.
Feeling inspired to create your own #NespressoAndMilk masterpiece then join the social media recipe contest. Go to nespresso.com/coffee-and-milk for more information.
Nespresso Gran Maestria retails at S$1,088 or, now until 30 October 2014, enjoy S$200 off. (Terms and conditions apply)
Nespresso Club Members who enjoy coffee with a full intense flavour will enjoy the Limited Edition Cubaní. This coffee with an intensity level of 13 is inspired by Traditional Cuban Coffee and retails at S$12 per sleeve of 10 capsules.
DETAILS: Nespresso boutiques are at ION Orchard and Takashimaya. Capsules can be ordered online and through the Nespresso mobile app (available on iPhone, iPad and Android). Find over 300 Nespresso and Milk recipes available online at nespresso.com/ultimate-coffee-creations/SG/en/coffee-recipes
- Gran Maestria and Nespresso’s Efforts Towards a Sustainable Future (martiniblanc.com)
- 5 Health Benefits of Coffee (bubbamama.com)
- Nespresso Launches Gran Maestria and Cubania in Singapore (superadrianme.com)