Skinceuticals is an advanced skincare from the United States; founded in 1994 but acquired by Loreal in 2005. This company’s dedication to developing advanced skincare that is backed by science has earned them a strong reputaion with the medical community worldwide. It is also reputably the favourite skincare of celebrity moms Gwyneth Paltrow and Jamie King (expecting her first child now).
In a market segmentation survey done in 2011, over half of females between ages 35 and 59 cited pigmentation and uneven skin tone as a more significant skin concern than loss of firmness or wrinkles; especially for the Asian ladies. To help ladies curb with pigmentation problems, Skinceuticals is proud to launch its latest breakthrough product– Advanced Pigment Corrector. When used twice daily, Skinceuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector is able to help fade stubborn discolorations and enhances resistance to new pigmentation occurring. Overtime it will also help improve skin luminosity for renewed skin radiance.
We were invited for the launch of the Advanced Pigment Corrector recently. A professional talk was given by a local dermatologist and the talk gave us more insight and indepth understanding of pigmentation problems. Skinceutical’s advanced pigment corrector is highly recommended by dermatologists and other medical communities because this corrector is the first product to be made entirely of natural ingredients. It has been clinically tested in a 12 weeks clinical study (asian women were part of the sampling group as well) and the product has proven to be as effective as the medical creams prescribed by doctors to visibly reduce dark spots. Morever with diligent and consistent usage, the corrector will help inhibit dark spots from reoccurring.
Skinceuticals currently sells its products through a specialized distribution network including dermatologists, cosmetic surgeons, high-end spas and pharmacies at certain local hospitals.
Skinceuticals can be found at:
- Freia Medical Aesthetics, 435 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238877 (+65 6735 8180)
- Skin Physicians, 3 Mount Elizabeth, #11-08 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, Singapore 228510 (+65 6733 6466)
- Spa Artisan, 1 Fullerton Square, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, Mezzanine Floor, #01-13/14, Singapore 049178 (+65 6423 1382)
- The Aesthetic Studio, 3 Mount Elizabeth, Suite 12-08 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, Singapore 228510 (+65 67371100)
- Cosmopolitan Clinic, 25 Lorong Telok, #01-01, Singapore 049037 (+65 6327 3773)