Ahhhhh, where are you my sweet sugar bun?
I can’t stop eating these orgasmic soft cinnamon roll when they just got out of the oven. I love anything cinnamon and the sweet sticky fillings really gets me all crazy as I devour 3 in a row. These babies take only 90 minutes from start to finish so it isn’t really that bad, since there’s 30 minutes of waiting time for the bread to rise and 30 minutes of baking. So technically you’re only hand-on for 30 minutes.
55 gram butter /margarine,
400gram all purpose flour
7 gram instant yeast
50 gram white sugar
1 tsp salt
For the filling
220gram brown sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
115 gram butter /margarine, softened
- Heat milk and melt butter in pan. Take off stove and cool completely to room temperature
- Mix the flour, salt, yeast, sugar. Add in egg water and butter milk mixture. Mix well and knead for 5-7 minutes.
- Oil bowl and let dough rise in covered bowl for 10 minutes. In the meantime prepare the fillings by mixing it in a separate bowl.
- Roll out dough to 12 x 9 inches wide. Spread fillings, and roll up starting from the longer side of the rectangle. Pinch seams to seal. Cut into 12 pieces and place in muffin cups, or place side by side in rectangle pan with the cut side up.
- Let rise for 30 minutes. Then bake In Preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes or till browned.
The filling tend to bubble and ooze during cooking so it’s important to catch the dripping by placing another pan below to catch the drippings. Because of the high sugar content the dripping can catches fire really easily so just watch it when it bakes!