This easy pancakes recipe is quick to make and tasty! These pancakes are not just tasty, it is healthy and is great for weekends for brunch with the bubbas! The ingredients are easy to gather especially when we are so time-starved because they are found in our food cupboards!
- Half cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp baby cereal
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp fruit purée (we used frozen raspberries)
- 1/3-1/2 cup milk (add in more to adjust to desired consistency)
- Mix flour, baby cereal, and baking powder and leave aside.
- Whisk eggs and 1/3 cup milk together, and mix in fruit purée.
- Add in dry ingredients.
- Make mini pancakes in a buttered nonstick pan and cook over a medium fire.