Unicurd’s newest goodies brings us to the third of these recipes. This is by far, the fastest and easiest cold appetizer to put together that I’ve come across. Get everything ready and this cool twist on the Japanese cold tofu will be done in ten minutes, tops! This recipe was created by Chef John See of The Food Dot.
Serves: 4, Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 pkt Unicurd Black Soybean Tofu (chilled)
- 1/2 pkt Unicurd Black Soybean Tofu
- 2 tsp Black sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Light soya sauce
- 2 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 Cooked salted egg white
- Pinch of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Chopped coriander root
- Pinch of salt, pepper and sugar
- 65g Fried white fish fillet (cut into bite-sized)
- 45g Carrot strips
- 25g Spring onion strips
- 1 Cooked salted egg yolk (crushed)
- Combine all the dressing ingredients together in a blender and puree it.
- Serve Unicurd Black Soybean Tofu with the dressing and garnishes.
- Unicurd’s Black Treasures (bubbamama.com)